Rocky Mountain BikesPedal Your World carries a wide selection of Rocky bikes
- Whether you are ripping up the Snowden Demonstration Forest, conquering all day epics with your buddies, or taking the lift to the top of Mount Washington bike park, we have the perfect bike for you.
- Rocky Mountain took what they learned from making the finest mountain bikes and translated that into a line of road bikes that any roadie will drool over.
- Rocky Mountain's reputation is built on our unmatched quality and manufacturing standards
Norco Gear. Clothing and Appearal.Wear what the pros wear
- For almost as long as Canadians have been riding bikes, Norco has been making them.
- Norco is known for leading-edge products and innovative bicycle designs. In-house engineering, R&D, and meticulous attention to detail ensure that Norco bikes meet rigorous standards for performance and durability.
- Your Norco bike will change your life, never doubt that. It will turn your friends into your family, reshape your priorities, and transform the way you approach the challenges of life. We understand; we ride too.
Chariots and Carriers.Great ways for families to get around
- Your child’s safety is central to every design and manufacturing decision at Chariot. Rigorous testing and customer feedback has given Chariot an edge in making products that give you peace of mind.
- The X-Country series is designed for maximum flexibility, thus eliminating the need to purchase several dedicated child carriers.
- Sold as a chassis only, you can choose up to five CTS kits to suit your lifestyle.
Swagman RacksSwagman racks help you enjoy the outdoors
- Many different types of racks like roof racks, hinden-hitch racks and trunk racks.
- Racks can carry a variety of frame shapes including DH bikes
- Kraton cradle wraps and sturdy overall design help to provide a secure, scratch-free ride for your bike.
Dakine Packs and Gear.Wear what the pros wear
- Dakine makes every accessory you need to complete your kit.
- Packs, jerseys, gloves, shorts specifically designed for bikers.
- Durable, functional and super-stylish, this gear can handle whatever you can throw at it.
Bell Helmets.Protecting sportsmen and women for nearly 50 years.
- Models for all types of riding from, road, XC, DH and BMX.
- Our kids helmets have great designs to keep your little ones safe and stylish.
- Bell Helmets have been worn on the head of more racers than any other company.
Maxxis TiresPedal Your World carries Maxxis Tires
- The CrossMark is the dramatic evolution of the cross country racing tire.
- For more than four decades, the people who make up Maxxis International have provided high-quality tire products for bicycles.
- Maxxis understands your road tire needs, delivering products that offer low rolling resistance, outstanding traction, great cornering and much more.
Kenda is proud to be the #1 Bicycle tire manufacturer in North America.Bicycle Tires & Tubes
- Kenda is committed to making quality tires and tubes for riders of all ages all over the world.
- Kenda engineers test and develop the latest technologies and materials to increase the performance and reliability of all our products.
- Kenda offers a wide variety of tire patterns and sizes for Mountain XC, Downhill, BMX, Road Racing, Cyclocross and Commuter bicycles.
Axiom Performance Gear.
- Axiom was developed around a vision to create innovative, reliable, and affordable cycling components and accessories for a wide range of riders and budgets.
- Axiom has built a comprehensive offering to help cyclists carry gear, stay dry, improve safety, solve problems and add style.
- Based along the Pacific Coast mountains of British Columbia, Canada, Axiom has an ideal product development and testing ground.
Hybrid, Not Electric.Pedal Your World carries Giant Hybrid Technology Bikes
- Giant Hybrid Cycling Technology is the next step in cycling many riders have been waiting for.
- The all-new Twist Freedom DX is no ordinary bike. And it’s not an electric bike.
- It’s a new type of hybrid that seamlessly combines battery power with your own pedal power to help you ride farther.
Mace Gear. Clothing and Apparel.Mace is a rider-driven company.
- Mace gear is designed, tested and then redesigned by riders who care.
- Looks splendid, works spectacularly and won’t give up.
- Use of enviromentally friendly fabric throughout jersey collection. Free from all heavy metals, as well as use of Bamboo Charcoal wicking agents where possible.
Giant BMX BikesBuilt for the budding BMXER
- GFR's superior strength and easy-handling design won't hold you back.
- High-tensile oversize & oval top-tube frame, fork w/ Cro-Mo steerer3-piece tubular Cro-Mo crankset, 7-1/4" rise handlebar.
- Alloy platform pedals, Mini Dirt Jumper saddle.
Open from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
Monday to Saturday.
Closed Sundays and Holidays.
for more information please call us