Womens Bell Strut HelmetsThe new-for-2013 Strut has curves in all the right places. Great colors, graphics and ponytail compatibility are just the beginning.
- Featuring stout Fusion In-Mold construction, our ErgoDial fit system, easy-to-use Cam-lock levers, 15 large vents, and a snap-in visor, the Strut might just be your new BFF.
- ErgoDial Fit System - The ErgoDial Fit System brings one-handed adjustments to our Universal Fit helmets. A simple press of the button and slide of the dial brings firm, snug and comfy stability.
- Snap-in Visor - Bell’s removable Snap-In visor is a simple yet effective solution to harsh light situations.
Womens Icon JacketsThe perfect all-mountain riding jacket with full waterproof seam sealed construction and intuitive detialing for outstanding performance in the harshest ride conditions
- Overview - Stretch woven waterproof shell for optimal protection during adverse weather rides. Convertible drop tail for seat coverage folds up when not required.
- Detachable hood stows away easily into the zippered rear pocket.
- Zippered chest pocket with cable routing and zippered hand pockets for excellent versatility both on and off the bike.
Giro HelmetsThe Verona™ helmet combines sleek design and lightweight construction with fit and features that ride like the breeze, on the road or off. Made in a single, Universal Fit™ size with our convenient Acu Dial™ system, it adjusts easily and quickly with the turn of a dial so you can tune it in just right. A range of colors lets you choose exactly how your on-bike style comes together. Part of our Women’s Series collection.
- Features - Full coverage shell; Snap fit visor with reinforced anchor points; Reflective rear decal; Women’s Series
- Construction - In-Mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Fit System - Acu Dial™ with 22 Ventilation 22 vents
Women's Evolution ShortHighly refined short featuring performance oriented fabric and fit
- Overview - Moisture wicking and breathable fabric for high output performance and comfort
- Construction - Comfort waistband construction for body contoured fit
- Flat seams and 8 panel design combine for a low profile, contoured fit RC Pro chamois for
Winter Cycling GearThese are the miles that count
- Sugoi Outerwear RPM Jackets - Versatile, value-packed waterproof breathable performance with great fit and style. Sugoi RPM Pants - The perfect pant for wet weather rides, featuring a waterproof material and ergonomic design for comfort and performance.
- Sugoi Men's and Women's RPM Rain Shoe Covers & Booties - Highly water resistant protection for your feet
- Sugoi RSE Sub-Zero Gloves - Windproof thermal protection in a full finger format for ultimate warmth for extreme weather ride.
Serfas LightsWhether you're on the trails or streets after the sun has long set, Serfas lights up your night ride with the industry's most technologically advanced safety lights.
- Whether you're a mountain biker who needs to see the perfect line
- A road bike commuter who just wants to get home in a safe fashion
- Let us light the way for you...after all the night belongs to us.
Ryders EyewearOur lenses see into the future.
- UV PROTECTION - 100% protection from UVA, UVB, UVC + harmful, high-energy light to 400nm. 4% protection from very small sharks.
- OPTICALLY CORRECT - Distortion-free lenses that prevent eye fatigue when worn for long periods of time. Body fatigue is another story.
- SHATTERPROOF - Perfect for those who don’t like lens shards in their eyes.
WTB Saddles | Serfas SaddlesSaddles are the products that first put Serfas on the map. WTB was founded in Marin County, California in 1982, fueled by the need to create durable and reliable mountain bike-specific equipment.
- Preferred by Fox Racing World Cup shredders Richie Rude and Cam Cole.
- Today WTB is a global enterprise; our innovative components are used for trail riding, transportation, recreation and elite racing across the globe.
- After 30 years things have changed a bit here at WTB–our little garage has morphed into a real office and the bikes we ride and the components we make have evolved to meet the needs of today’s riders, racers, and commuters.
Swagman RacksSwagman racks help you enjoy the outdoors
- Many different types of racks like roof racks, hinden-hitch racks and trunk racks.
- Racks can carry a variety of frame shapes including DH bikes
- Kraton cradle wraps and sturdy overall design help to provide a secure, scratch-free ride for your bike.
Dakine Packs and Gear.Wear what the pros wear
- Dakine makes every accessory you need to complete your kit.
- Packs, jerseys, gloves, shorts specifically designed for bikers.
- Durable, functional and super-stylish, this gear can handle whatever you can throw at it.
Bell Helmets.Protecting sportsmen and women for nearly 50 years.
- Models for all types of riding from, road, XC, DH and BMX.
- Our kids helmets have great designs to keep your little ones safe and stylish.
- Bell Helmets have been worn on the head of more racers than any other company.
Giant BikesPedal Your World carries a wide selection of Giant bikes
- Whether you are ripping up the Snowden Demonstration Forest, conquering all day epics with your buddies, or taking the lift to the top of Mount Washington bike park, we have the perfect bike for you.
- Giant Bikes took what they learned from making the finest mountain bikes and translated that into a line of road bikes that any roadie will drool over.
- Giant's reputation is built on our unmatched quality and manufacturing standards
Norco Gear. Clothing and Appearal.Wear what the pros wear
- For almost as long as Canadians have been riding bikes, Norco has been making them.
- Norco is known for leading-edge products and innovative bicycle designs. In-house engineering, R&D, and meticulous attention to detail ensure that Norco bikes meet rigorous standards for performance and durability.
- Your Norco bike will change your life, never doubt that. It will turn your friends into your family, reshape your priorities, and transform the way you approach the challenges of life. We understand; we ride too.
Chariots and Carriers.Great ways for families to get around
- Your child’s safety is central to every design and manufacturing decision at Chariot. Rigorous testing and customer feedback has given Chariot an edge in making products that give you peace of mind.
- The X-Country series is designed for maximum flexibility, thus eliminating the need to purchase several dedicated child carriers.
- Sold as a chassis only, you can choose up to five CTS kits to suit your lifestyle.
Maxxis TiresPedal Your World carries Maxxis Tires
- The CrossMark is the dramatic evolution of the cross country racing tire.
- For more than four decades, the people who make up Maxxis International have provided high-quality tire products for bicycles.
- Maxxis understands your road tire needs, delivering products that offer low rolling resistance, outstanding traction, great cornering and much more.
Kenda is proud to be the #1 Bicycle tire manufacturer in North America.Bicycle Tires & Tubes
- Kenda is committed to making quality tires and tubes for riders of all ages all over the world.
- Kenda engineers test and develop the latest technologies and materials to increase the performance and reliability of all our products.
- Kenda offers a wide variety of tire patterns and sizes for Mountain XC, Downhill, BMX, Road Racing, Cyclocross and Commuter bicycles.
Axiom Performance Gear.
- Axiom was developed around a vision to create innovative, reliable, and affordable cycling components and accessories for a wide range of riders and budgets.
- Axiom has built a comprehensive offering to help cyclists carry gear, stay dry, improve safety, solve problems and add style.
- Based along the Pacific Coast mountains of British Columbia, Canada, Axiom has an ideal product development and testing ground.
Open from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
Monday to Saturday.
Closed Sundays and Holidays.
for more information please call us